- DUAL ZONE COOLING - Separately controlled upper and lower temperature zones can each hold 6 bottles of wine at their ideal storage temperature. Capacity: 12 bottles x 750ml
- TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS - Tap the digital display to easily adjust the temperature or turn on the interior LED light
- FREESTANDING CONVENIENCE - Place this attractive, compact unit anywhere there is a power source so your favourite wines are always close at hand
- UV PROTECTIVE DOOR - Attractive mirrored glass door protects your wine from damage by harmful UV rays while soft interior lighting subtly highlights your wine collection
- RELIABLE COOLING - Eco-friendly thermoelectric technology efficiently cools to 46-66°F (8-18°C) without any vibration or harmful CFCs to ensure your wine is kept at an optimal temperature
Details: Elegant and affordable luxury wine storage Unless you live in a chateau in the rolling hills of Southern France, chances are you don’t have a naturally cooled wine cave carved out of your basement foundation. That’s okay, because Koolatron®’s Dual Zone 12 Bottle Wine Cooler stores your favourite vintages at their ideal temperature and fits anywhere in your house - no medieval castle required. Plus, the stylish mirrored glass door protects your wine from damage by harmful UV rays while soft interior lighting subtly displays your favourite vintages. Why buy a dedicated wine fridge? Experts recommend storing wines at higher temperatures than your typical refrigerator provides. The Koolatron® Dual Zone 12 bottle unit lets you store up to 6 bottles of red wine in the upper zone at 55-66°F (12-18°C) and up to 6 bottles of white or sparkling wine in the lower zone at 42-55°F (6-12°C). Advanced thermoelectric technology cools efficiently with no noise or vibrations, keeping your wine at a consistent, ready-to-serve temperature with the sediment undisturbed. Now you’ll have lots of room in your fridge for cheese and canapes! Tips for getting the most out of your wine cooler: Ensure your wine cooler is set up away from heat-producing appliances and out of direct sunlight Allow two inches of space between the unit’s side and the wall and four inches between the back of the unit and the wall to allow for air circulation For optimal flavour, experts recommend keeping red wine at 55-65°F (12-19°C), white wine at 48-54°F (9-12°C) and sparkling wine at 45-47°F (7-8°C)
Package Dimensions: 29.5 x 23.8 x 13.5 inches
As an Amazon Associate Artemis Alliance Inc. earns from qualifying purchases.