- Quality Pepper Grinders - The mechanism of Bisetti’s pepper mill is made of hardened carbon steel. The double row of rotor arranged teeth, hold and guides the peppercorns for a perfect grind. The zinc coating protects the grinding system from oxidation, ensuring the blade from wear resistance for years to come!!
- Environmentally Friendly– The use of FCS wood ensures the protection of worldwide forest resources.
- Mill body is made of high quality olive wood giving this mill a beautiful wavy texture.
- 10-Year warranty on the grinding mechanism
- Made in Italy- Each product is entirely produced in Bisett’s facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the Far East to maintain their standards that distinguish their “Made in Italy” products.
Details: The craftsmanship of turned wood, typical of Strona valley and of the towns that nestle on the northern sides of the lake Orta, belongs to a centuries old tradition. in The xix century, even though production methods have improved with the adoption of hydraulic systems & turning machinery, Bisetti strives to remain faithful to the handcrafted originals. In the fulcrum of this tradition Bisetti was founded in 1945. It is one of the few that even today continue to produce table and kitchen tools in turned wood. Bisetti is a combination of the wise mastery of traditional craftsmanship using the most modern equipment. Each product is entirely produced in our facility in order to guarantee the highest quality control. The production has not been and will not be moved to the far east in order to guarantee and maintain the high quality standards that distinguish our "made in Italy" products. The use of FSC timber ensures the protection of the worldwide forest resources with respect for the people and the environment. A correct management of the forests for a better future.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches
As an Amazon Associate Artemis Alliance Inc. earns from qualifying purchases.